Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Neti-Pot

So, Paul David and I have been to the doctor! He was diagnosed with a touch of Bronchitis...never expected that! I finally got in this morning, and I have some sinus stuff going on. She gave me an antibiotic and told me to buy and use a Neti-Pot. Now, I have heard of this, seen it on Oprah, my mom and father-in-law have them, and used them. I've been very leery of it though because I've never like nose sprays and things. I wasn't sure it was for me, but my head hurts so much, and I'm so stopped up that I thought I'd give it a try. $14.99 at CVS, but with my bucks and gift cards (this has been a great two days for gift cards for me!) it was free! Let me tell you I would have paid full price and more. That thing is so weird to use and watch, but holy cow it gets a lot of "Stuff" out of there! I've been blowing all morning and haven't had that much come out. TMI I know, but it was awesome. I'm still not 100%, but when it says instant relief it means it! I did feel relief for sure!

My opinion: Get one to have on hand when your head starts getting stuffy!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I have never in my life heard of such! I'll have to google it! I'm glad you are feeling alittle better!

Anonymous said...

Candice... you have made me laugh so hard... but I must say... I am a Neti-Pot fan too!