Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Doodle"fish"


I know you've been dying to know the names of the fish! Well, we call them the Doodle"fish"-Rooney, Deedee and Moe. Paul David loves the Doodlebops, so I only thought it would be fitting! He LOVES these fish! I'm so glad Paul suggested we get them for his Easter Basket! He's so smart! Paul David pretty much ignores us during his bedtime goodnights now. It's all about saying goodnight to the Doodlefish! "Night, Fish!" and he waves until we're in the other room! In the mornings, it's lots of "Hi Fish!" over and over! Paul and I just check every morning to make sure they're still alive! Thank goodness it's only 28 cents to replace them!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Too cute! I love the DoodleFish!

Nana said...

Nana thinks those are great names for your fish Paul David! They are so colorful, just like the fish. I can't wait to hear you talk to them.

dorbritz said...

So cute! Love you guys!