October 16, 2013
Wednesday after my birthday, I had a little surgery...a hysterectomy if that's not too much information! It went great and the recovery was pretty easy! I took this picture in the hospital to see how bad I looked the next morning! Not too bad!
Georgetta, Trey and Ella sent me these beautiful flowers! They really made my day and made me smile each time I looked at them!!!
Saturday night was KPark's Homecoming Game, so Paul took Justin and the boys to the game!
Judson found the KPark Panther!!!
I was in the bed with my mom here! I watched so much college football that day, it was crazy!!! I remember that I watched the Florida State game (not sure who they were playing), but I remember that it was a GREAT game and I told Paul that night that I hoped if the Longhorns couldn't be in the National Championship Game that Florida State would be! They were very fun to watch!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment