Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 2, 2013 Santa


 On Monday after school, we headed to the Mall to see our Santa...same one all these years!





I have to tell the pre Santa story though...
So we get there about 5:00...Santa is not going to return until 6:00...stink!
So, we decide to go grab a bit to eat to help with the wait...Casa Ole if you must know;)
When we go back to get in line, the line is FULL of dogs with their moms and dads.  There were only about 8 people in line, but they all had dogs with them.  I asked if people could see Santa, too!  HA!
Turned out it was one of the 6 times in the year that you could bring your pets to see Santa...who knew that was an actual thing?
And I have to add that yes, one did do the deed on the carpet...AHHHHH!!!!

No comments: