Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dec 5-7th, 2013

December 5th
 We did our Advent Wreath again this year, and it changed a little again this year!  I did a lot more Scavenger Hunts for different little Christmas treats instead of so much candy!  I also would put more little notes about doing things..."let's go:  to the Christmas Parade, see Santa, get Donuts, make a craft together, etc"  But still their favorite thing was the Scavenger Hunts.  So after Christmas last year and even before Christmas this year, I didn't get out any of our new Christmas decorations or ornaments...they found them on their hunts!  It was fun and it kept us adding little things as the month went on instead of seeing all the new stuff on one day:)





 Dec 6th
Cookie Making Day!
 Judson LOVES to help out in the kitchen...he's going to grow up to be the chef like his daddy!
 And he loves Elfie...he asked for his picture with him!
 Dec 7th...it FINALLY turned cold outside, so Daddy lit the Fireplace...
 I don't think there's anything prettier than the stockings hung in front of a lit fireplace!

Paul David is pretty obsessed with the Globe right now...

He's a very curious child and loves to learn new things about his world.  It's exhausting at times, but I'm so glad he's passionate about so many different things!

No comments: