Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Goldfish, Please!

Last week, Paul David's little buddy, Colton, came over to swim and play! After we came in from swimming, Colton came up to me and said, "You remember when I came over and me and Paul David sat on the beanbag together and ate Goldfish?" I thought a minute, and said, "well, I don't remember it, but I'm sure it happened!" Then he replied, "I want to do that again!" HA...what a creative way to ask for Goldfish!!!!!

But we recreated the moment!



And it was PRECIOUS for sure!!!

3 comments:

dorbritz said...

How funny...Love how their little minds work!

Anonymous said...

smart! hey you should put that picture on etsy - bet you'd get a lot of sales from those 2! :-)

susanna

Meredith said...

It's funny how all kids love goldfish crackers! Especially when we ran out of them in Nigeria...i think my kids are eating themselves into a Goldfish coma while we are back! Cute pics! M:)