When I was in college, my friend Krystal started babysitting this adorable little baby named Smith. I'd tag along with her to babysit every chance I got because of he was just the most precious thing and they lived on the lake! It was beautiful and relaxing out there! Well, when Smith was about 18 months old, Krystal gave me the official babysitting reigns...she was getting married and had another guy she wanted to spend time with! Smith and I had the best times together! He was an AWESOME little guy, and then a few years later, he became a big brother to Lowery, then right before I moved to Kingwood, they had Forrest! They became part of my family...my parents and grandparents, my church family, everyone knew and loved them! It was so hard to leave them when I graduated and moved, but they were left in good hands...my sister took over, then when she had Preston, our cousin Georgetta got to love on them!
So, all that to say, SMITH GRADUATED from High School last Friday night!!!!!!
So, all that to say, SMITH GRADUATED from High School last Friday night!!!!!!
(these pictures are horrible because I was trying not to use my flash in the gorgeous church...didn't work out too well for me)
Smith's dad, David, got to present his diploma to him:
Smith with his mom and dad...David and Rebecca...they pretty much supported my spending habits from 1995-1999:) And thanks to David, I'm the Honda Fanatic that I am!
1 comment:
I remember those kids! wow time flies!
Post a Comment