Candice! How sweet! Judson is just a beautiful boy!! I can't believe he is already 2! I love the arm around Paul David too!! It always made my heart melt when my kiddos were sweet to each other - still does even though they are almost 20 and 16!! Especially since it still doesn't happen very often anymore!!
4 comments:
Oh, my. LOVE it. LOVE LOVE it! Such cute cute brothers!!
He'll be needing his own game by Christmas. And he'll already know how to play it. lol Love Judsons arm around Paul David. Love, Mimi
Awe!!! So Sweet!!! Love the arm around Paul David too!!
Candice! How sweet! Judson is just a beautiful boy!! I can't believe he is already 2! I love the arm around Paul David too!! It always made my heart melt when my kiddos were sweet to each other - still does even though they are almost 20 and 16!! Especially since it still doesn't happen very often anymore!!
Post a Comment