Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Texas/OU Weekend

We didn't go to the game in Dallas, but we got dressed to watch it on the TV. Daddy wanted a picture with his boys. The Texas/OU game is special to us because it was the day we brought Paul David home from the hospital in 2006. I will never forget that!


Here's Paul David's lineman stance. He cracks us up!



Here are some pictures of Judson with Cooper (Baby Bevo). I was trying to get a good one to send in to the UT Alumni magazine. We did that with Paul David, so I've been working hard to get a good one of Judson, too.


Which of the two do you think I should send? I like his expression in the first, but you can see more of Cooper and Hook Em' in the second. I can't decide...help me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first!

Aunt Patricia

Anonymous said...

I like the first one too. It's all about Judson for me. Love Mimi

dorbritz said...

I LOVE the first one. I agree with Mimi, it's all about Judson. Who cares about Bevo when you see that adorabale little boy!?!

Anonymous said...

Agree with mimi and april.
Getta

The Pences said...

Definitely the first one!

Anonymous said...

first one for me too!

Susanna