Another week has flown by! It's crazy how fast it gets away from me! We've been working hard on getting ready for Paul David's birthday party on Saturday!!!
Poor Paul David's nose has still been running this week and now it's kind of chapped along with his lip. I've shown him the kleenex and how to use it, but he still just wipes his nose on his shirt all day, which means he wipes it on his UT Jersey...not the softest material:) You can see that he's just not 100% in this picture:
Poor Paul David's nose has still been running this week and now it's kind of chapped along with his lip. I've shown him the kleenex and how to use it, but he still just wipes his nose on his shirt all day, which means he wipes it on his UT Jersey...not the softest material:) You can see that he's just not 100% in this picture:
This is his expression when he watches Paul David. I'm trying to teach him to do the crazy sign at him, but he still doesn't get it:) His look kind of says it though.

My friend Carol came over a couple of weeks ago when I had just gotten this out. She said that her son calls it the "Circle of Neglect!" I thought that was hilarious, and I think of it everytime I put Judson in it.

Some friends of my parents gave Judson these adorable PJ's and everytime I want to take a picture of him in them, he's spit up all over them or they're soaked or the dreaded poop explosion takes place before I get the shot! I finally was able to get some pictures of him in them before he grows out of them (which may be sooner than later---I'm washing some 6-12 mo PJ's right now...he's so long that the 3-6 mo ones seem to be too short or something).
Anyway, they say "Giddy Up to Bed" and have little horseshoes on the feet...sooooo cute!

Yesterday, I dressed Judson in this to go to Bible Study and brushed his combover/hair...he looked like a little man to me:



I LLLOOOVVVVEEE 4 month old babies! I hate to say it out loud, but things have gotten soooo much better in the last couple of weeks, and I truly believe it's because he's just gotten older and more aware and not so bored! It's amazing the difference. He's so much better at taking naps during the day and happy and content when he's awake. Now, don't get me wrong...there are still times where he goes ballistic on us, but they're rare instead of Happy Judson being rare! I know that so many mommies LOVE the newborn stage, but for us, the newborn stage is not so wonderful. I don't know what it is about our babies, but they are not "fun" if you will. Now, at about 4 months on...they are fun, adorable, snuggly, happy, content, and on and on! Judson's even started giggling for us, and it is PRECIOUS!!!!!
Look for lots of posts next week...




3 comments:
Poor Paul David's mouth and nose. I just want to kiss it. Judson, can you get any cuter? I don't think so. That laugh is just adorabble.
Judson is so adorable, he is turning into a little man! I really hope that his hair becomes curly like his brother's.
Candice, I have a favor to ask from you. A while back I saw a picture on your blog of Judson in a set of adorable striped yellow-orange pajamas. I bought the same ones for Daniel a while back and was trying to get the same pair for our little girl a few days ago but they are all sold out. Could you please see me the pajamas when Judson is too big for them? I really-really want them. I will pay for shipping and everything. Thank you!!!
poor Paul David..cold are the worst sick I think. And don't think Judson could get any cuter. My friend's baby got a lot better when he hit 4-5 mths and kept improving but I think at 19 mths he's hitting his peak - he's pretty good natured but he's starting to get a little hard-headed and I think 'no' is about to be spoken! Plus he's into everything. should have gone over and enjoyed him more if I'd only known!
Happy b-day Paul David! I'll be thinking 'bout ya'll having a party while I'm working! :-)
Susanna
Post a Comment