We FINALLY got to go to the Pumpkin Patch this year! Tiffany (our Pumpkin Patch Pal) and I had scheduled it twice and both days it had rained. This was our 3rd year to go to the Pumpkin Patch together. Tiffany and I both worked at Shadow Forest and were pregnant at the same time. I had Paul David on October 4, 2006 and she had Sailor on October 5, 2006. They're less than 24 hours apart in age! She also has a little boy, Kane, who's 5.
Here are the kiddos in 2007:
Here are the kiddos in 2007:

Look at how much they have grown up! They were all looking in the vicinity of the camera...and in ONE place! We didn't attempt to get Judson in one with them all because he's not sitting up too well yet. Next year, we'll have 5 kiddos...Tiffany's due with Baby Piper on Feb. 15th.
So here are some of the shots from our Pumpkin Patch Adventure:


Sweet Sailor...I'm always excited to see what her outfit looks like. She has the CUTEST clothes, ever!








3 comments:
You do know where pumpkin in the cans comes from, don't you? :) Love the pics -- the boys are soooo cute!
That looked like a lot of fun!!! Love the pictures of the boys. They are both sooooo adorable! Love ya'll.
Judson looked like he was making a scary Halloween face. Too cute. All the pic turned out great. Glad you finally got to go. Love you guys! Mimi
Post a Comment