Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paul David's Football Birthday Party

WARNING----TONS of pictures to follow!!!!!!


We had Paul David's birthday party yesterday at the Park in our neighborhood! Mother Nature was very kind to us and sent a little cool front in on Friday, so the weather was not so bad! If we could have gotten rid of the mosquitoes, it would have been perfect! The kids had a blast with all the footballs and playing on the park equipment.

Judson had his first time in the swing thanks to Papa...he liked it, too!

Preston sliding:

Justin looking oh, so cool:

Lily with her cute cupcake shirt on...a perfect birthday party shirt:)

The Birthday Boy in full Football Gear:

My Grandparents playing with Judson:

Colt is breaking all kinds of college football rules here. His mom said that he's obsessed with getting a football helmet (sounds like someone else we know), so he's going to be a football player this year for Halloween. For yesterday, he settled for the Longhorn one every chance he could get:

The Rivals playing football together:


Pizza Time!!!
Joanna eating her pizza:

Cutie boy Foster:

Sweet Baby Natalie:

Pizza Face Birthday Boy:

Opening Gifts!!!

Getta and Trey sent this couch flag that is hilarious. You throw it down, and it says all these sayings like "Hey, Where's the Flag?"

April made him a Longhorn covered in beads. She's made him a baby block to match the nursery, a ONE on his first birthday, and a baseball last year. Adorable!

Nana and Papa got him this Thomas Playset that he wanted opened RIGHT THEN:

Mimi and Paw Paw got him his first "Hideo" Game (that's what he calls video game):

Paw Paw also had these made...remember when Paul David pretended to be Pudge all the time:

HOW CUTE IS THIS:

Joanna and Natalie gave him a Hookem' doll:

Colt gave him a sports beanbag...here's he's saying, "Oooh, Look!" That's what he said to most of the presents...very cute:

We gave him this Mickey's Choo Choo that he asked for...it was the first time he'd ever "asked" for something for his birthday, so we had to get it. He actually loves it, too:

The Cakes...

This one was an afterthought. I'd been trying to make the Longhorn ones, but the horns kept falling off. I used the left over cake batter to make a round cake, then got to thinking that I could make it into a helmet. It came out pretty well:

Singing Happy Birthday...he sang it too...it was hilarious!

Blowing out the candles:



The Pinata:

Here's Paul David with all of his cousins:

We had the best time! It turned out perfect, and I think that all the kids had fun and enjoyed themselves! Happy 3rd Birthday, Dude!

6 comments:

Nana said...

What a great party! We had a blast! Nana and Papa

dorbritz said...

Great Party, Great Pictures! (I am so glad there were no pictures of me!) We had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Happy B-day!
Susanna

Mrs. H said...

How in the world have I missed this post....I've looked everyday since Saturday on my google. I should have come straight to your bblog! Love all the pictures1 3 is a sweet age! He looked like they had a blast! Happy Birthday Paul David!

The Pences said...

We had fun! Happy 3rd Paul David!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Love!!! I love you!!! Mimi