So, here's some of the highlights from Paul David's visit with Nana and Papa! He had a blast and in one of the pictures of the three kids in the car, you can see on his face how much fun he had!
There were lots of stories that Nana told about his stay.
On the first night, they got in really late, and Papa asked him if he just wanted to go sleep with them. He hopped down and went over to him and held up his arms. Daddy went and laid down with him, then Mother came in soon after. She said that he'd just laid there the whole time. When she laid down beside him he rolled over and put his arms around her neck and just hugged her. Aww. I know that made Nana feel so good! She said he rolled back over on his back and slept that way the whole night...we call that Passed OUT! So sweet!
We had told my mom that he liked Tony's pizzas. She had gotten some of the Pizzas for one, so she had made one for each of the kids. She burnt her hand getting them out of the oven, too! Poor thing! Anyway, she said that he ate all of his, Kendall ate some of hers, then Paul David ate the rest of hers. Preston didn't eat much at all, and Paul David started in on his! Little PIG!
They had a sleepover at Preston and Kendall's house, too! They played, then took baths, and then ate popcorn and watched "Finding Nemo!" They know the way to Paul David's heart! That's his favorite movie...who would have guessed!
I know he misses Preston and Kendall! When we pray at night, and I say their names, he just smiles the biggest smile!
He got to see Shay and J.T. a lot, too! He loves to go up there and eat M&M's out of the M&M Machine! Shay keeps a stash of them so they're fresh when it's refilled! She's so good to these babies!
He got to ride and drive the Big Truck, the loader, and the 4-wheeler! He got to help Papa feed the horses and Ellie, the dog! He got to play and run outside in the evenings! Mother said that was his favorite thing to do!
He also got to chase the Hot Air Balloons one morning! The Great Texas Balloon Race was in town, so they got up early and went to find them! They even saw some my friend Krystal and her family! Small world!
Finally, my favorite story of all is actually about Preston. I'm surprised that April hadn't posted this one on her blog. Anyway, Mother was sitting with Paul David and Kendall on her lap, and Preston wanted to sit, too. He came over and hugged them and said, "I just love my Grandbabies!" HA! I wonder who he's heard say that!
So here are a lot of pictures to look through! It's not all of them, though! I saved you that! It's about 2 minutes long, so it's not that bad!
Enjoy!

2 comments:
That's so sweet! I just love those "Granbabies" too!
I had forgotten about that story. Isn't he sweet. Preston and Kendall miss him sooo musch. They loved having him here.
See ya soon!
Post a Comment