Here's cute Foster--it was his First 4th of July!
I think that little mark on his cheek was spaghetti from when Paul David kissed him!
I think that little mark on his cheek was spaghetti from when Paul David kissed him!
The Fireworks!
As soon as we all started getting ready to go to the fireworks, Paul David grabbed two trains and this flag and went to the front door! He was ready, although I'm sure he didn't have a clue where we were going! He just knew he'd needed the flag all day, so chances were he'd need it tonight!
I love this picture to end the day with...Paul David's yawn says it all! We were tired, but the fireworks were so pretty! The fireworks going off by our house until midnight last night...not so much!

2 comments:
Y'all look so cute! We used to buy matching Old Navy t-shirts...but not this year. No reason either. Next year I'll have to be on top of things.
I can't believe FOster liked the fireworks. I didn't even attempt to take Griffin. He is so easily frightened these days. I stayed home and everyone else went.
They are doing fireworks in Gilmer tonight, I've thought about going to my grandparents and sitting way away from the fireworks and just watching. Maybe he can handle that! I'll let you know!
Oops, my post does make it look like Foster went to the fireworks, but that picture was earlier in the day. However, I don't think he would have been scared by them...I guess we're so far away that it's not too loud. We took Paul David last year to the same spot, and he did great! I guess it depends on how close they are!
Post a Comment