Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Zoo!

I was sitting at my computer thinking, "I haven't posted anything in awhile, but I don't have anything to blog about!" So, I just went to my pictures, and realized I had 3 different events that I haven't written about! So here are 4 new posts for you!

We started Friday at the Houston Zoo! It was hot, but we got there early! We always go see the lion first thing and try to do all the outside stuff first. Then when we get hot, we start going into the air conditioned houses. When we just get too hot or it gets too crowded, we just leave! Oh, the beauty of having a Membership...or my Mother-in-law having a membership!


I thought this picture of Paul David and Justin was too cute! Justin loves to be "in charge" of Paul David and show him things!
I wasn't sure if Paul David would like the water feature in the Children's Zoo, but he ended up LOVING to sit on this turtle! We all got a little wet to help with the heat!
We ended our trip at the Aquarium...oh, Paul David LOVES the Aquarium. "Ish, Ish, Ish" is all you hear! He just runs around pointing at them! So cute! We love going to the zoo, especially when it cools off some, and the animals are actually moving! Sarah and I count it as our exercise for the day, which helps us not care that Justin has us going from one end to the other! It's really not that big anyway!

Keep reading for more posts about this weekend and Tuesday's Astros Game!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

I want to go to the zoo!