We've been wanting to get back to Round Rock for an Express game for some time, now! This was Paul David's first trip there, and he loved it! The Stadium, Dell Diamond, is really nice and very fan friendly!
Paul David got a glove from the Express...it was a kid's giveaway. He played with that thing all night! When we walked in, he kept saying, "Baseball" over and over again. Then when we sat down, he started the "Charges," which sound like "ARGE." He doesn't miss one either! He even got a couple in while we were in the parking lot as we were leaving.
I love it when stadiums have picture opportunities like this! So cute! Our Little Slugger! I found it because it was right by the snow cone stand where you buy your ice in the snow cone shape, then pick which flavor you want and help yourself. The kids were getting ALL the flavors, all 16 of them. I stuck to Tiger's Blood and Strawberry. How clever is that? MMM, I love myself a snow cone!
Oh, yeah, the Express won! Yay, Express!

No comments:
Post a Comment