ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-June 4th
1997- Mama, Papa (my grandparents) and I were visiting Elvis' beloved Graceland. Up until that point it was the neatest, most amazing tour I've been on (now my favorite is Alcatraz). I wasn't even ever a big Elvis fan, but after visiting Graceland, I was way more appreciative of his life and accomplishments. I loved how they had preserved all the rooms of his house. We ended our trip in Hot Springs, Arkansas...also a very neat place!
The best part about this whole trip was that I with my grandparents. Just me and them. I was out of school, and they wanted to go! They love to travel (by car), and I think they may be where I get my travel bug from. I love going to different places!
We have two trips planned for the summer...San Antonio (to show Paul David all the fish at Sea World---he's going to lose his mind!) and Acapulco (just me and my Paul) for our 4th Anniversary!
What are your travel plans this summer? Do you have any tours you just LOVE?
3 comments:
You've got to go to Jessi's blog. They just got back from Sea World today. They had a blast!
When we went I loved the shark tank. I could have sat for hours watching them. He is going to love it! When is that trip?
We leave for NYC in 8 days...yikes! I can't believe I am going to New York City! I hope I can handle it! :)
When we lived in Boston for a summer we went on so many interesting tours. I think my favorites were the Boston Tea Party Ship, The Freedom Trail, Kramer's Reality Tour (NYC), and Astor's mansion in New Port, RI. Of course I love the Duck Tours! I've done them in Hot Springs, Boston, and Memphis!
Hey Candice! I just found the blogs, and they're great! By the way, guess who lives in San Antonio now? Let me know when you'll be here, and maybe we can get together! -Vivian
Post a Comment