Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Shoes!


Check out my new shoes! They stomp really loud and make me run a little faster!

I think I've mentioned before about Paul David's shoe issue! He gets stuck on a pair of shoes and hates to put on a different pair (hence the arm in the cast!) Most of the ones he's gotten attached to have been old Stride Rites from a Baby Daze sale. They were cheap, so I would be happy at first for him to like to wear them for play shoes. After awhile though, they just start looking too rough to be worn ALL the time, and one pair had laces that neither of us could hardly stand! So, I decided to help us both out and ordered a new pair of Stride Rite shoes with velcro that are just too cute! They look so "Big Boyish." There is something to be said for this brand because every pair I've brought into this house have been favorites and these are no different. He wanted them on as soon as I took them out of the box, and wanted them back on after his bath. They must be super comfy is all I can figure!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nana said...

Looks like you're dancing a jig!!Love the new shoes!