Friday, Paul and I went with Mike, Sarah, Justin, and Sara to Schlitterbahn in Galveston. We didn't want to take Paul David since it was going to be a long day, so my friends Pam and Shelby kept him, then later our other friend Janet relieved her!
I sent my camera along and here's some pictures they took from his day!
Ooh, the girls love him! That's Shelby on the far right. I had her and Emily (2nd from the left) in Kindergarten 7 years ago! They're 13 now...oh, my!I sent my camera along and here's some pictures they took from his day!
They took him to a park to play, too! Pam and Janet both said that he was the best baby! So good and never even cried! That's our boy! He is a great kid...and so much fun! Thank you both for helping us yesterday! We really appreciate it!

1 comment:
No wonder I haven't heard from you...y'all are so busy. Looks like y'all have been having a blast! Miss you and would really love to get together, let us know when you are free.
Piper
Post a Comment