Here are the promised pictures from the Astros Game Friday Night!
I loved this picture when I saw it. That expression is priceless!
Here is Paul David and Daddy sitting on the bench with Craig Biggio and Carlos Lee! He wouldn't smile to save his life! Little Toot!I loved this picture when I saw it. That expression is priceless!
Yay! Paul David caught the home run ball!
Before the fireworks, I took this picture! They had moved the train to the end so they could open the roof and shoot the fireworks off from the tracks. Paul David was concentrating on that train and saying, "Where'd the train go?"
He did great with the fireworks this time. I told him before they started shooting them off that it was going to be loud, but really pretty. He didn't need to cry or scream because we would keep him safe! Paul and I had already agreed just to get out of there if he started screaming. Fortunately he just sat in my lap with Lovey and sucked his thumb through the whole thing!

4 comments:
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had fun. I love the expression, too.
I love that picture too! Great expression!
Paul David is just cute. That's all there is too it! I'm so glad the cast came off with no trouble -- looking forward to playing soon!
I love the first picture of him!! It's priceless!!!
Post a Comment