Thursday, June 5, 2008

Adding to Yesterday's Post...

Here are some pictures I found of our trip to Memphis. Yes, this is me standing in front of Lisa Marie's Swingset! Please tell me that those socks with loafers was cool in 1997! I'm not sure what was up with all the tucking in either! All the pictures from that year or so were like that! The pictures say they were taken on June 3rd, but I have in my calendar that we left on June 3rd. I know we went to Graceland the next day! I'm sure my date was messed up on the camera...it always was! The bottom one is of Mama and Papa. Aren't they so cute!
Ok, here's today's ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-June 5th
1997-Two days in a row from the same year...sorry! Actually, there wouldn't have been anything on today if I hadn't found this picture in the album when I was looking for the others. I bet a lot of you didn't know that I had an Associates Degree! Yes, and it only took me three years to get it! My dad finally asked me one day when I was going to graduate from Kilgore, so that last semester, I sat down with the book and found a degree that I could finish in one semester...Associate of Arts Degree in History! It's so funny to me now, and the fact that I actually took a picture of the diploma-HA! I guess that's so me! I did go on to get a Bachelor of Science degree, too. I'm pretty sure I don't have a picture of it...but it is hanging on the wall!
Little Man Update: Paul David is doing really well without a cast! He still carries Lovey around like he's got it on, reaches for things with his left hand and such, but other than that, it's great! His arms look so skinny now though! Sarah swears he's lighter with it gone, too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thePiks said...

Your only fashion faux pas was that the socks were not scrunched down. Remember, in case you every travel back to the '90s, the socks must be scrunched.