So the boy's hair had gotten a little out of control! Paul David was complaining non stop about his curls:( I was going to take them on Monday, but the complaining proved to wear me down, so I looked up Sports Clips and it opened at 11 a.m. on Sunday! So, after we got out of church, I took them over for hair cuts! WELL, we walked in about 5 minutes after they'd opened and the place was PACKED! And there were like 7 people cutting hair! It was madness...and to top it off, the place was 89 degrees HOT! Oh, and there was a poor mama with a screaming 2 year old...it was DE-LIGHTFUL in there! I asked the boys if we could just come back tomorrow, but Paul David threw himself around screaming, "NO, I want my hair cut!!!!!" So we stayed...
And they do look CUTE!
Mid afternoon, Paul took them out to play catch with them!
I have to say the improvement is amazing...
YES!!!! He caught a lot!
(I was going to give a percentage of catches, but I would totally be making it up since I spent maybe 5 minutes out there...I'd been hot all day, and that wasn't helping)
Judson's started catching, too!
Second child sure does advance faster...of course, hard to tell if he knew what was going on or if it was pure luck:) No, really, he caught 3-4 while I was out there...he's doing really well!
So, Paul David moves up to Machine Pitch this year, and Judson will finally get to play T-ball on REAL FIELDS! We're so excited to get Fall Ball under way!!!
2 comments:
Love the haircuts!! Judson caught a few when he was here too. So proud of them both.
nice haircuts! no way I could've made it with the heat and a screaming 2 yr old!
Susanna
Post a Comment