Kendall's Birthday Party was Friday night at the new Splash Pad in Longview!
She's 7...I'm going to go cry now:(
Sweet Ella LOVED the water!!!
You know Shay and JT LOVE Dr. Pepper, so now all the kids LOVE Dr. Pepper!
They were so excited to see the Dr. Pepper can at the Splash Pad...
And even more excited when it exploded water on them!!!
They were so excited to tell Shay all about it the next day!!!
Kendall had a Beach Theme Party, so I made her this banner:
April did such a great job with all the decorations, food, and treats!
Cupcake TIME!!!
And Presents:
Somebody was excited about her new CD!!!
One More Dr. Pepper Splash!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Kendall!
We LOVE you!!!!
3 comments:
looks awesome! she's such a pretty girl!
Susanna
What a fun party! And I love that last picture with the big splash!
Happy Birthday Kendall!! I loved your party!
Post a Comment