Sunday, July 28, 2013

Good Shepherd Camp


 And While Brother was at Sports Camp, Judson went to his own little Camp at the Episcopal Church in town!

It was Disco Week, so they had this in the entry and Disco Music playing!
So cute!

 On the last day, they made head bands and gave them all Peace Sunglasses!  HA!

When I picked him up the first day, he said, "Mommy, GUESS what we talked about today!"  I had no idea and he said, "The YMCA!  It's a SONG, too!"  It was hilarious!  The teacher said that after they sang it she asked if anyone went to the Y while their mommy and daddy exercised! Sometimes, I think it would be very confusing to be a kid!

Anyway, this camp was also WONDERFUL!  They had four weeks of it, but you get to pick which weeks you want to go and you don't have to go to them all!  Judson went to two of them...the same weeks Paul David had his camps!  It really worked out great for us and I loved that it was so flexible!  I've always done a Tues/Thursday camp for the month of July, and that just seems hard because you've paid for it all so there's no way you'll plan anything to miss it!  This way we were able to just block off those two weeks for camps and the rest were flexible if we wanted to do something else!
And Judson loved it even though the last week he went he had no friends he already knew there! 

No comments: