Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Bunny 2013


We went and saw the Easter Bunny again this year!  
Judson was so excited to see him, so how could I resist!




Judson wore Gingerbread Socks to see the Easter Bunny...so funny!

I tried the whole time to get them to take a picture together, but Judson was insistent that he wanted a picture by himself.  I felt bad that I was trying to get him to go with his brother because that was going to be so much cheaper.  I was going to have to buy two pictures, and it was going to end up being about $60 for both...AHHH!  I had decided we needed to find a new Easter Bunny!
Well, when I got up there, I asked the girl about the digital download, and she said that if I was going to get that, she could put 6 different pictures on it, so I could get them together then separate if I wanted...SCORE!  So for $30, I got all these pictures!  They only printed off the 5X7 of the two of them with the border, but I can get prints of the others made anywhere I want!  So excited!

Still pretty pricey, but they were both pretty excited about it:)

No comments: