I call Judson My Little Mess all the time. I really mean that in a good way! He's just his own little person, and that little person is hilarious...hence, he's a mess:)
He has a little obsession with swimming goggles, and if he sees them, he must wear them!
Last week, we were headed out the door to take Paul David to school, and Judson had on the orange goggles! He wore them all the way there, all the way into school, out, and all the way home. I turned on Barney when we got home, and found this:
He has a little obsession with swimming goggles, and if he sees them, he must wear them!
Last week, we were headed out the door to take Paul David to school, and Judson had on the orange goggles! He wore them all the way there, all the way into school, out, and all the way home. I turned on Barney when we got home, and found this:
5 comments:
And a smart, adorable little mess he is. Love, Mimi
he is too cute!:)
cute! Paul David and the flip flops now Judson with the goggles!
Susanna
Love him!!
sooo cute!! and love him too!!!
Post a Comment