Paul David got an Astros Hat for his birthday last year, and he's started wearing it a lot lately to the games. Of course, he wears his Phillies hat when he plays T-ball. Well, Monkey See, Monkey Do...or Judson do! If he sees either of these hats, he HAD to wear it! Do you know how many times I have been frantically looking for that Phillies hat before a game???
Last week, I was in Target, and they had this huge selection of Astros gear. I searched and searched and finally found a hat that was small enough for Judson...and it happened to be the same one as Paul David's!
When I gave it to him, HE LIT UP! You just never know if what you think they'll like is something they'll like, but I have to say, I think this was a success!
When I gave it to him, HE LIT UP! You just never know if what you think they'll like is something they'll like, but I have to say, I think this was a success!
1 comment:
cute as always!
Susanna
Post a Comment