Friday, August 14, 2009

You Say Ketchup...I say Catch Up...


It's actually been REALLY boring around here this week with our little baseball throwing, helmet sporting, glove wearing, bat swinging precious little noisemaker at my parents. It hasn't been quiet with our other little noisemaker still present, but a lot calmer for sure! He's been having a blast (so much fun that he won't even stop to talk to us) and will be home tomorrow:)

Judson was super smiley over the weekend, and on Monday, he spent the day giving me these gummy grins. Oh, it melts my heart!

Since my Mickey Mouse Once Upon a Christmas Watcher is out of the house, I've been watching all my programs whenever I want. That means that I have been watching WAY too much TV and playing on the computer too much! I want you all to know though that I am rooting for Torie on HGTV Design Star (she's from Houston you know) and am totally addicted to ChainRX on Facebook.

I'm usually engaged in these activities while holding and/or feeding Mr. Smiley Pants, which is 2/3 of my day. Mr. Fusspot still comes out when he gets tired, but for the most part, as long as I'm holding him in my lap, he's content. We have Jeckyll and Hyde moments though...he goes from smiles, coos and content to beserk-o crazy out of control crying in 2.2 seconds flat!

Yesterday, the long awaited day arrived...our Longhorn Season tickets were delivered! We have a busy, busy September planned, but it will be so much fun! Paul David is going to LOVE it more than life itself this year!

Judson and Daddy moment last night! How could you not rush home to see this:

Tonight, Paul and I have a date to go to Fuddruckers. It'll be nice to go out to eat with my hubs...hopefully, I won't embarrass us both by how much I eat tonight. I CANNOT get full. I eat all day long and still want more. After we eat, we're going to run by Kroger to check out some prices for the Double Coupon Day tomorrow! We're wondering if it's going to be worth the madness or not. Maybe seeing how much things are will help us decide!

Well, I'm off to finish my ChainRX game...

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Such sweet pictures! All of them! I saw your little guy today...he wouldn't let me give him a hug from you though! I can't believe how much he has grown! He def. looks like he is about to turn 3! Sweet boys!

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures and stories! Judson is so handsome! And what a smile.

Love, Aunt Patricia & Uncle JT

thePiks said...

Can't wait to see Judson's smiles in person next week! Aren't you glad Paul David loves to spend time at your parents'? That's great! I was wondering about the Kroger madhouse too. I just don't think I can handle that today. Have fun if you go!

The Pences said...

Judson is just looking cuter and cuter! Love that he's 2/3 smiley pants and 1/3 grump. I guess that's pretty much how Joanna was -- happy when being held by mommy. She loved (and still loves) being held while I'm standing up... don't get it. :) The jekyll/hyde thing is no fun at all! I bet Judson will be excited to see his big brother back home!