Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Weekend...

We headed to my parent's house this weekend. It was Judson's first long car trip, and his first overnight trip. He did great! We stopped twice for him to eat, and he fell asleep as soon as we got back on the road both times. He only had about a 40 minute period that he cried off and on right before we got to my parent's.

We also celebrated Kendall's 3rd birthday...she is such a doll!


Judson got lots of loving from Aunt April:

He was all smiles for everyone at the shower we went to on Saturday:

Our attempt at getting a picture of the four grandbabies...Paul David was not interested in the picture at all:

More smiles...

Judson and Mommy

Mommy and her boys:


A much better picture of the four of them...those kiddos are too cute for words...


Judson and Shay


Preston and Judson


Kendall and Judson...she could not keep her hands off of Judson...it was so cute. She's such the little mommy!

Papa and Judson

Judson got lots of kisses this weekend:

Judson and J.T.

Ahhh, this is what babies do in the car????
For those of you that don't know, Paul David HATED the car with a passion until we turned him around in his car seat. We were nervous to see how Judson would do in the car on the long trip, but once we got to Nacogdoches, and he'd slept most of the way, we declared it a success! I told Paul that if Judson screamed the whole rest of the way and then screamed every other time we came to my parents, he'd already done better than Paul David ever did. Yes, that's how bad it was!

Paul David stayed at my parent's for the week. Oh, how I'm already missing this sweet face:

I know he's having the time of his life, but it's hard not to miss him!

4 comments:

thePiks said...

So glad Judson did good on your trip! Love all the pictures of the kids. I guess this week's out for a play date, but we'll have to get together soon!

Nana said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I miss my little Judson. Right now the other 3 are shirtless, shoeless, and playing so hard if the phone rings, I couldn't hear it! They are such a joy! I can't wait until Judson can come and join the crew!

Anonymous said...

Hey Preston's pretty good at that baby holding! cute pics! Susanna

The Charles Crew said...

i love the picture of you with judson, you look beautiful!! as well as the picture of kendall and judson...such sweet moments!!