Monday, August 24, 2009

Some Randomness...


Some random things I want to remember about Paul David at 2 years, 11 months...
Favorite sayings right now:
"I can't want to _____"
"Try it again!" when he wants to see/do/hear/watch something over again right now
"Tomorrow" when he wants to see/do/hear/watch something over again later

Suddenly scared at night or to go into another room without me. I'm not loving that very much!



I realized the other day that I have no pictures of either boy in the cradle. Considering Judson's about to grow out of it, I thought I better get going on that since I'm about ready to get rid of it.
They had to be awake pictures because I'm not comfortable enough with Judson's sleeping to happen to interrupt it for a picture. Look at how long he is:

Then his lovey was on the bed, so we had a impromptu photo shoot:


Friday night, a storm came through and knocked out our electricity right before we were going to warm up dinner, so we took our dinner to Mimi's house. Lily and Foster were there and they were all reading with Mimi. Paul David was actually reciting this one:

Randomness over...going to bed!

1 comment:

dorbritz said...

Sweet boys! Judson...Stop growing!!