Is this shirt not perfect????
Paul David has one, too, and if I could get him to wear anything but Astros and Longhorn shirts, I would have put him in it!
I think that may be the sweetest picture of the two of them ever! I am so in love with both of these sweet boys!
Everytime I give Judson a bath, I can tell that Paul David is itching to take one in the tub himself. Well, the other night, he got a hold of the tub and took a little ride...and he used to fit in it, too. Breaks my heart that he's gotten so big!
Judson went for his 2 month appointment this morning.
Poor legs after the shots. He also had his first dose of Tylenol this morning (he even got to skip the first dosing line because of his weight). I remember being nervous about giving Paul David Tylenol at his 2 month appointment, too. I'm not nervous about the medicine itself, but that my kid could be the kid that it doesn't make sleepy but makes him HYPER! It always made Paul David sleepy (as a matter of fact, I remember after his 2 month shots, that I was so amazed that he actually slept some that day!). So far, Judson's been sleepy this morning, too!
Judson wasn't too fazed by the shots...look at that sweet smile!
So, he weighed: 12 lbs. 10 oz (90th percentile)
25 inches long (95th percentile)
Head Circ. 39 1/4 cm (25th percentile)
Whoa baby! I even put him in a 3-6 month sleeper when we got home. He's getting so big so fast. You blink, and they're grown:(
We're headed to my parents this weekend for more firsts.
Judson's first long car trip.
Judson's first overnight trip.
Judson's first trip to my parent's house.
Judson's first time to meet a lot of the family (at my cousin's wife's baby shower tomorrow).
Lots of firsts coming his way!
Have a good Weekend everyone!
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE the Blog This! shirts!! Did you make 'em? or Where did you find them? What a cute idea!
So glad Mr. Judson's doing okay after his shots. :( Have fun with your family!
I too LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog this shirt! Did you have that made?
Loved the pics from your parents too! I can't get over how big Preston is looking! He starts to school right? WOW!
Post a Comment