I pulled these shorts out today and told Paul David that they were Preston's. He wanted to wear his Thomas shirt to go with them. Then, he said, "I want to show Preston!"
Well, thankfully, we have internet and you can do just that!
So, Preston, here's Paul David all decked out in trains for you:
Well, thankfully, we have internet and you can do just that!
So, Preston, here's Paul David all decked out in trains for you:
After I took the picture, he wanted to look at it. He said, "No I wanted to see Preston!" I'm not that good! Then he said, "Preston loves me!" which in Paul David talk means, "I love Preston!" He gets things backwards!
1 comment:
Aww.
Paul David,
Preston loves you too and he misses you like crazy!! He's with Mimi now but I will show him the pictures ASAP. Love you!!
Aunt April
Post a Comment