Paul David's last day of Summer MDO was Thursday...WAAAHHHHHH! I'm crying...what will we do all next week to entertain this little guy! I'm sure he gets tired of me sitting in a chair feeding Judson!
He brought home this adorable picture that says, "SLC Walk of Me!" He has still been talking about his teachers, and luckily he'll have at least one of them in the fall! When is Sept. 8th???
He brought home this adorable picture that says, "SLC Walk of Me!" He has still been talking about his teachers, and luckily he'll have at least one of them in the fall! When is Sept. 8th???
Mister Smiley Pants...when he wants to be...here he's smiling at the bears on his changing table. Paul David thought those bears were pretty funny when he was a baby, too:

CHUBS...I think that may be Judson's new nickname. Paul David didn't have these rolls, and I'm just in love with them.

I took him to the doctor as a weekend preventative yesterday (he has some congestion and tiny cough), and he weighed 12lbs. 10 oz. He's getting so big.
Last night, he was SCREAMING bloody murder about something. I think he might have had a tummy ache or something...he wouldn't even nurse. Anyway, we gave him a bath and that soothed him for a good 15 minutes. Calgon take me away!


4 comments:
Sweet little Chubs!!! Sure I can find something for Paul David to do. Mimi
Chubs sure is cutie pie!! Don't fret, it's only a week until I can keep Paul David a week. Then you will be missin' your sweet little man!!
Calgon take me away -- ha!! I'm so sad about MDO, too. Sept. 8th is so far away! :( Natalie had some kind of congestion-y thing yesterday, too. Sad. Your boys are cutie-pies!
Oh Candice he is growing! I love those rolls too!
Post a Comment