
In some ways, I can't believe it's been two months.

In other ways, I'm thinking, "it's only been two months?"

It's hard to remember our lives without our sweet baby boy!

We have been blessed with the most precious baby.

And we've all survived 2 short/long months!

Happy 2 Months Little Buddy!
You are all we could have ever wished for!
And for comparison, here are Paul David's 2 month Bear Pictures:

It was December and aren't those slippers adorable????

Check out how bald he was.
5 comments:
He is so so cute! I LOVE the rolls.
Where was Paul David's 2 month pic? You know...so we can compare the 2!
He sure is growing! So fast! And I agree with Candy...I love the rolls too!!!
He is too cute! I just love him and can't wait to get my hands on him! Judson get ready for a lot of Nana hugs and kisses.
Such a sweet boy! Can't wait to love on him!!!
Paul David was bigger at 2 months than I remember. And Judson is nearly as big as the bear. I love those sweet boys. Mimi
Post a Comment