Have you been enjoying the videos??? Yesterday was the last of them until I download some more!
So last Monday, the Piks came out for a visit! I don't know how I missed blogging about that!
So last Monday, the Piks came out for a visit! I don't know how I missed blogging about that!

Paul David had been talking about the Pink Baby for awhile, and I finally figured out that he was talking about Miss Allie! He got to hold his Pink Baby:

And here's what the living looked like when they left and both my boys were down for a nap. I would say that a good time was had by all:

Oh, no the Ghost Train!
On Geo Trax, there's a story about a train that has a white sheet over him and he's a Ghost Train. I'm loving to watch Paul David's imagination:


Friday night we were watching Unwrapped on the Food Network, and they featured the Dairy Queen Blizzard. I couldn't get it out of my head. So Saturday night, me, Paul, Paul David and my mom headed across the bridge to the closest DQ for a Butterfinger Blizzard and Paul David got this Blue Raspberry Slushie:


This Monday, we hosted a playdate at our house. William's mommy's birthday was Sunday, so I got some cupcakes for us. Paul David is LOVING birthdays right now:

Natalie (Joanna's baby sister) and Judson were there too, but they didn't participate in the cupcake eating:)
Yesterday, Judson got a package...his very own Monkey Lovey from my good friend Krystal and her family:

Thank you Miss Krystal---love Judson!
And finally, a confession. With all the night feedings and day feedings, I watch quite a bit of TV. Since it's in Rerun season, and I've seen just about every House Hunters, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Little Couple, and The Duggers episodes, I've broadened my horizons these last couple of days. I have a new favorite show (I'd watched it before with April, but forgotten about it)...it's Tori and Dean...with Tori Spelling. Oh, my goodness they are the cutest (almost as cute as Jen and Bill from the Little Couple---I would so kidnap Jen if I ever saw her at Texas Children's and bring her home with me she's so cute...of course I'm just kidding...she's a grown woman and all!) Anyway, I think I could so be Tori's friend. I love that they call Liam Monkey, and I think Dean is an adorable Daddy! And so goes my love of Reality TV families!
And finally, a confession. With all the night feedings and day feedings, I watch quite a bit of TV. Since it's in Rerun season, and I've seen just about every House Hunters, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Little Couple, and The Duggers episodes, I've broadened my horizons these last couple of days. I have a new favorite show (I'd watched it before with April, but forgotten about it)...it's Tori and Dean...with Tori Spelling. Oh, my goodness they are the cutest (almost as cute as Jen and Bill from the Little Couple---I would so kidnap Jen if I ever saw her at Texas Children's and bring her home with me she's so cute...of course I'm just kidding...she's a grown woman and all!) Anyway, I think I could so be Tori's friend. I love that they call Liam Monkey, and I think Dean is an adorable Daddy! And so goes my love of Reality TV families!











4 comments:
wow, look at you already hosting a play group...you go girl!! i will have to start watching tori spelling's show, i have lots of friends who watch it, but i always forget what day/time it comes on.
glad to see you all are doing so well and judson is getting so big!
Wow, you really do not have enough toys! I think I should send you guys a few from our "toy store" (our living room) :). You are recovering so well, you are such a strong woman!
I love the monkey lovie too cute. Love you guys, Mimi
OH my goodness I LOVE TORI&DEAN! It is one of my favorite shows! She and I could so be best friends too!
I love the monkey! I can't get over how big it is! It is huge!
I can't believe you have already hosted a playdate! YOu go girl!
Enjoyed all your pictures! They are both growing up so fast!
Post a Comment