Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Weeks Old



Look who's 6 Weeks Old Today!
It's amazing how fast we're getting to all these milestones!


And of course, for comparison (because we all know I love to do that with pictures), here's Paul David at 6 weeks, too. It's the same sleeper, same back quilt, same bed, same room, same age...different baby in so many ways!
My grandmother (aka Mama and Shay) has always commented to me that this has always been her favorite picture of Paul David. I find that very flattering since I took it. I so remember the day, too. I contemplated going somewhere to get some 6 Week pictures made of him, but got too lazy to get out and go, so I just decided to do it at home. I'm so glad I did and now I know that Mama loved this one, too!


After the photo session, we had some brotherly love go one for about a minute.

He loves to hold his hand...

I'm patting myself on the back right now. I've been able to keep up with most of the pictures that I did with Paul David and do them with Judson, too. Actually, I think I may have MORE of Judson right now than I do of Paul David at this age...shocking I know! I even took Judson to Mud Pie and got his feet painted for his 6 week Tile today. Those poor people that were in there for a leisurely quiet time painting...Judson sounded like I was pouring salt into an open wound the whole time we were there! I just painted his feet, paid and left. I'll go back another time and finish it...hopefully before his 6 month Tile is due!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love to have the picture of Judson. I already have the one of Paul David. U did an excellant job.
Getta

dorbritz said...

I love those pictures {where they are holding their little head up} So sweet!

Nana said...

Great Pictures! I love those pictures too. I also love to hold his hand, Paul David. Those little fingers are so soft and sweet!

Anonymous said...

the first one. Getta