Saturday, July 18, 2009

Monkey Crawl

Before Judson, I had downloaded some video on my computer from November/December 2007. Of course, I've had NO time to do anything with them. Since I've started carrying little man around in the Moby Wrap, I have a lot of time to spend standing in the kitchen next to the sound machine (he likes the running stream setting). I finished his birth announcements (just waiting on stamps), so now I've moved on to the videos.

Some of the ones I have on here are worth sharing, even though they're over a year and half old. I have a couple of more I'm going to download later, too. Paul David had been walking about a month here, but he still loved to crawl like a monkey. It was hilarious and so glad we have it on tape!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute! boy it's a good thing you've got Justin energetic enough to crawl around on the floor like that! I got tired just watching them!Susanna

Sasha said...

Candice! That crawl just made me laugh so hard! I never saw anything like that before! PD is too funny! And so fast! I wonder if Judson will be crawling the same? I want to see the rest of the videos!

The Pences said...

That is how I lost so much weight after Joanna. The child would not let me sit down so I either held her and did things one handed or used both hands with her in the sling. Man I was strong when she was little. It's good Natalie's such an easy baby, but I'm sure not as in shape as I was when Joanna was this age! So proud of you for getting the video projects done! Wanna start on some of mine... :)