Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Max

The last couple of days, Paul David has been calling himself Max. I'm not sure where it's coming from...he may have seen it somewhere or he may have just made it up! Not sure!

Anyway, sometimes if I say something to him and call him Paul David, he'll say, "I Max, Mommy!"

Later, he may say, "Where's Max Mommy?" and I'll say, "I Don't know where is Max?" He'll point at himself and say, "Right here!"

Last night, he asked me "What does Max say Mommy?" and I said, "I don't know. What does Max say?" He said LOUDLY, "Ta-Da!"

Then this morning, we were putting on his shoes and he told me that Max flies and wears a helmet.

Is Max a super hero?

Of course, I'm playing along...I love it! I really didn't think he was going to be a creative, imaginative type, but I'm seeing little glimpses that I may have a little actor on my hands. He already thinks he's so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he's right he is funny. Keeps us laughing all the time. Love you guys, Mimi

Nana said...

Max is funny and so darn cute!