Here are some highlights of the week:
Thursday night Paul David went to his 6th Astros' game of the Season with Daddy and Paw Paw!
He wants Judson to go so bad, but I don't think we're quite ready for that!
He wants Judson to go so bad, but I don't think we're quite ready for that!

Here are Judson and me in our new found Life Saver...the Moby Wrap! I can be hands free with him in this, and he LOVES it! He falls asleep in it, and I can stand at the bar and do stuff...like this and play with Paul David. It's great!
Wednesday, Paul David, Mimi and Justin went to the zoo...it was HOT...I don't know what they were thinking! After Paul David's nap, he wanted to take a bath with his swim shirt and swimsuit. Since he needed a bath from the zoo anyway, I suited him up and put him in. He played in there for over an hour!
Here's Mr. Judson on Friday. I bought this onesie and shorts before he was born because I thought it was hilarious. Born in 09, but it looks so 70's! The shorts are HUGE and they're 0-3 months. He'll probably still be wearing them when he's 1 if he's anything like his brother!

Pudge is the catcher for the Astros.
Paul David has been wearing his football helmet around pretending to be a catcher for awhile now because it has a cage on the front like a catcher's mask.
Well, yesterday, Daddy went out to the garage and found HIS old catcher's mask from High School. Paul David has been in hog heaven!






4 comments:
Paul David has the actions of a catcher down so well. Ya'll must have good seats at the games for him to see all that.... flipping the helmer up, giving the signs to the pitcher, the squat stance. We like Pudge... he was "ours" in northeast Texas for many years. Judson is growing so quickly. Everybody looks great!
Love, Aunt Patricia & Uncle JT
Baby Pudge! That is precious! He is getting so big! I'm dying to get down their and kiss on him! Soon I hope...soon!
Paul David is such a cutie! I can just see him wearing that mask all the time!
You look great! And I am glad the Moby Wrap is helping! It looks comfy!
Talk to you later!
WOW! That is some wrap! Judson is still adorable and I'm glad Paul David got him a catcher's mask. He looks like a catcher! Save me a cookie! Love ya'll!
Ooohhhh -- so exciting about the Moby wrap! We LOVE our sling, too (although it was more of a lifesaver with Joanna than Natalie). I've actually been looking at the Moby; I've heard great things. So glad you like it!
Post a Comment