Another opportunity to look back as Paul David grows with the Easter Bunny:
2008
6 months old

2008
17 months old
TERRIFIED of the Easter Bunny

2009
2.5 Years
Imagine our surprise when we got this picture:

Especially since just 3 months ago, we got this:

I gave the Easter Bunny a sucker to give to Paul David, and it made all the difference. Eventhough, I do love the crying ones, this one makes me giddy. Let's look at it again...

How grown up does he look???
STOP GROWING, my child!
4 comments:
Yay, Paul David!! Good job. Maybe you can talk to Kendall because I'm sure she's not going to like it.
It looks like this Easter Bunny was a girl, maybe that was the difference! He doesn't like sitting in strange guys' laps (which is good)!
Yea for Paul David! That reminds me that we must go get our bunny shot for this year soon!
Oh Candice thanks for the laugh! J and I enjoyed that post and those pictures! So cute and funny!
And it is amazing what a sucker will do!
Post a Comment