Our last two, no wait three days have been LAZY! I think my body is still drained from Monday's zoo trip. I felt great Monday, but these last three days have been hard. I can't get myself up off the couch! I guess at some point I'm going to have to acknowledge the fact that I'm PREGNANT...slow down!
Tuesday night, we had Taco Salad for dinner, and Paul David had a little too much fun with the queso! Paul pulled out the video camera, and it took me a minute to think that it would make cute pictures too. I'm telling you, I'm pooped...I'm usually the one pulling out the camera!
Tuesday night, we had Taco Salad for dinner, and Paul David had a little too much fun with the queso! Paul pulled out the video camera, and it took me a minute to think that it would make cute pictures too. I'm telling you, I'm pooped...I'm usually the one pulling out the camera!
See the part about to drip off his chin! He is such a messy eater!

We did go to the park yesterday with Aiden and Alison. Their park was just redone, and it is awesome! I love that our area has all these neighborhood parks and each is so different. You can just visit them and figure out which one you like the best! I'm partial to our park because it has little and big kid stuff, plus the basketball goals...and it's super close to our house! The park we went to yesterday is right at the top of my list, though! It was great!
Aiden is 21 months old and is just the cutest! He was so brave climbing up the steps and sliding!
Of course, this is as high as Little Man would go:
Aiden is 21 months old and is just the cutest! He was so brave climbing up the steps and sliding!
Of course, this is as high as Little Man would go:





After lunch today, I was feeling guilty that I was being so lazy, so I got out one of the activities I put together for outside. Plus, I needed to wash Lovey, and this is one of the ways I've figured out how to get it away from him long enough to wash. It's sad, I know, but I just don't have the energy to do anything about it.
Paul David played a good while nailing the golf tees into the styrofoam.




Then we blew some bubbles. I bought this from Gymboree (remember when I went insane and bought all that stuff and got all those Gymbucks...yeah, this was a filler to get to the amount I needed) and they are AWESOME (I knew they were because these are the ones they use at the library)! They float around in the air forever and there's a million of them when you blow.

He was running around in them, and it was so cute. Of course, I couldn't get any decent pictures of it because it's super hard to blow bubbles and snap pictures at the same time without getting bubble juice all over the camera. I really need an assistant...any volunteers????
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 9, and I should get my results from my glucose test! Keep your fingers crossed that I passed...I REALLY don't want to have to go take that 3 hour one, but oh well if I do! I'll update again tomorrow!
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 9, and I should get my results from my glucose test! Keep your fingers crossed that I passed...I REALLY don't want to have to go take that 3 hour one, but oh well if I do! I'll update again tomorrow!


5 comments:
What a teacher to put together an outside activity! I may have to steal the idea though -- I don't think Joanna has ever hammered! I understand about the just wanting to lay on the couch -- I would feel a little guilty sometimes when I just layed down during Joanna's naps, but a pregnant body needs that! Looking forward to your post after the dr's visit -- I hope everything is great!
Candice you are pregnant...rest girl! Sorry we drug you to the zoo! You did so great!
You should have left the zoo and gone to your parents' house! We went Tuesday and just came back today. I slept in every morning and took naps! It was great!
You have to let me know what all outdoor activities you have. Love the styrofoam and golf tees!
Love the stryofoam and nail activity! Great fun!
Post a Comment