These are just some random pictures during May...mostly taken with my phone:)
We celebrated Lily's 7th Birthday at Chuck E Cheese on May 18th!
Judson insisted on getting his picture made with Chuck E, and he wanted Justin to be in the picture with him!
About Mid-May, we joined the YMCA since it had gotten so hot outside, and we were looking for some A/C to walk in! I snapped this of Judson in the Y entrance, but the real story is this shirt!
It was Water Day at school that day, and when I told Judson to go get dressed, he picked out this Alcatraz shirt! He said, "This would be a good shirt for water day...they're swimming!" HA! If you look close, they're escaping Alcatraz!
Judson made cupcakes with Mimi one day, and that night he declared it Lovey's Birthday (he has them OFTEN!). He asked me if I had a candle...
I kept Mae and Leo one day for Tammy, and I was making cupcakes for Judson's End of the Year Baseball Celebration, so Mae helped me!
Judson is really into writing his name right now...it is ADORABLE!!!!
Paul David wrote a story about Mario, Luigi and Princess in class, and it was so good! He's had to resort to writing about Mario Brothers because Skylanders is a forbidden word in his classroom! The kids are all a bit obsessed with Skylanders, so the word is not permitted in their class!
Judson and I got to go to Justin and Patience's End of the Year Awards Celebration.
Judson was the HIT of the party!
The boys and I planted some herbs...rosemary, cilantro, oregano and basil!
So that was MAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment