Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



 The boys and I had a lot of fun making their Valentine's this year!  I had found some mustaches on Amazon for pretty cheap, so when they came in, we took some pictures!  They make me laugh:)

We sent the above one to all our friends that both boys share!

Then, I made individual ones on one sheet and printed them on a 5X7 print (which are only $.38 at Sam's...they're $1.99 at Walgreens...just FYI).
I cut these in half, then since the 2013 only barely printed on the bottom of them, I actually sat and corner punched them...I know, I'm a good Mommy!


Luckily, the boys were able to do the rest...they put their Valentine and a mustache in an envelope then sealed it with a heart sticker for each of their friends at school.  I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with a non-candy Valentine...not that I mind candy valentines at all.  I'm looking forward to seeing what they all get, I guess I just think it's nice to get something besides candy sometimes, too!  And mustaches are SO FUN!!!

I think they turned out really, really cute, but I kind of feel like a slacker because Paul David didn't have to write his name 21 times...but in our defense, he has 2 names, so that would really be 42 times:)  I saved him!!!  I'm sure the day will come when they just want the store bought ones and he'll have to write it! HA!


No comments: