Friday, January 21, 2011

Little Mama


Paul David likes to call me Little Mama a lot. Like, he'll just randomly say to me, "You're a good Little Mama!" Isn't that sweet? Sometimes, he'll change it to, "You're a good Big Mama." but I'm trying to discourage that one due the drop in my self esteem.


The other day I was playing with Judson. He would turn away from me, and I would say, "Where's Mama's Baby?" He'd turn around and laugh. Then we'd do it again. We did it about three times, then the fourth time I said "Where's Mama's Baby?", a little voice from in the living room said, "I'm over here on the couch! Your Baby's right here!"

Mission Accomplished...He knows that he'll always be my BABY! I just want to stay his Little Mama!

3 comments:

The Pences said...

Awwwwwwwww! Love it!

thePiks said...

That's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy! I love this story. Love you guys, Mimi