We went to the Pumpkin Patch on Thursday with our Pumpkin Patch Friends, the MacTavish Family! Tiffany and I taught together, and she had Kane already when we got pregnant with Paul David and Sailor. Paul David was due on Oct. 3, and Sailor was due on Oct. 7...I think. Anyway, he was born on the 4th and she on the 5th...less than 24 hours apart! Then, I had Judson in June of 09, and she had Piper in February of 2010. Lots of Kiddos!!!! We always go to a local church's Pumpkin Patch because it's close and free and small and FUN!!!
Before I get to the pictures I took in 2010, I wanted to go on a little walk down memory lane...
2007
Before I get to the pictures I took in 2010, I wanted to go on a little walk down memory lane...
2007
Paul David was 1 year old





















1 comment:
So Sweet! Love the walk down memory lane. It's crazy how much hair Paul David got in 1 year! I forgot that!
Post a Comment